Note: This app is compatible with Android smartphones and tablets using OS 5.1 and above.To use the app, you must already have a build (Applications Manager version 11.5 or above) running on your system, and log in with your existing Applications Manager ( APM ) credentials. The server name should be the host name with a fully qualified domain name or IP address.
The Applications Manager ( APM ) mobile application enables users to access the Applications Manager tool by ManageEngine while on the move. Gain visibility and insight on the availability and performance of your business-critical applications anytime, from anywhere. Get notified of application outages or health problems in real time, and quickly address issues before they impact clients. Perform basic troubleshooting functions and take corrective actions from the comfort of your Android devices.
* Get an overview of the health, availability, and performance status of your apps and servers
* Get timely notifications for critical and warning alarms
* Get real-time push notifications about app availability and health problems
* View downtime info of apps and servers
* Track outages instantly and ensure minimal resolution time
* Sort apps based on health severity
* Sort notifications (Critical, Warning, or Clear) based on the time they were generated.
* Perform actions (Clear or Acknowledge) on alarms
* Take corrective actions like start, stop, or restart Windows services, Amazon EC2 instance actions, VM actions, trap actions, or Java actions, or execute any script or batch file
Manage, unmanage, poll, and ping monitors
For queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.