The practicing programmer’s DEITEL® Manual to AJAX, Rich Internet Applications, and web-application Improvement
This book applies the Deitel signature live-code method of teaching Web 2.0 application development. The publication presents theories in the context of over 180 fully tested programs (18,000+ lines of code), complete with syntax shading, detailed descriptions, and sample calculations. It features hundreds of tips that will help you build powerful applications.
The DEITEL Developer Series is designed for practicing programmers. The series presents focused treatments of emerging technologies, including. NET, JavaTM, web services, Internet and web development, and more.
Practical, example-rich coverage of:
- Web 2.0
- DOM, XML, RSS
- AJAX-Enabled Rich Internet Applications
- JSON, Dojo, Script.aculo.us
- Adobe® Flash CS3 and Flex
- Web Servers (IIS and Apache)
- Database (SQL, MySQL, ADO.NET and Java DB)
- PHP, Ruby on Rails
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX
- JavaServer Faces (JSF)
- SOAP-Based Web Services in Java
- REST-Based Web Services in ASP.NET
- And more…
There are no reviews yet.