Table of Contents
Who This Book Is For
If you’re a web programmer with little if any comprehension of Bootstrap, then this course is for you. The class offers support for version 4 of Bootstrap; however, it is going to provide support for version 3 as well. Thus, you will be prepared for whatever comes your way.
What You Will Learn
- Discover how to utilize Bootstrap’s parts and components, and personalize them for your own projects
- Understand the framework’s usage in the best manner with the recommended development patterns
- Utilize Sass to personalize your Present topics
- Apply the Bootstrap mobile-first grid and include responsiveness and decorative touches to image elements
- Customize the behaviour and attributes of Bootstrap’s jQuery Plugins extensively
- Style various types of content and learn how to Construct a page’s layout from scratch by implementing the power of Bootstrap 4
Bootstrap framework’s ease-of-use (along with its own cross-browser compatibility, support for mobile user interfaces, and responsive site design capacities ) makes it an essential building block for any modern web program.
With the very first module, plunge to the Bootstrap frontend frame with the help of examples which will illustrate the usage of each element and component in a proper way. You will find a better comprehension of what is happening and where you would like to attain. Also, you will gain confidence with the framework and produce some very common examples utilizing Bootstrap.
The second module is a thorough tutorial; we’ll teach you everything you have to know to begin building websites with Bootstrap 4 in a sensible way. You will learn about construct tools such as Node, Grunt, and lots of more. You’ll also discover the essentials of mobile-first design so as to make sure that your pages can match any display size and fulfill responsive requirements. Learn Bootstrap’s grid and foundation CSS to make sure that your designs are strong and that your development process is speedy and efficient.
Right from the very first chapter of the next module, you are going to delve into creating a customized Bootstrap website from scratch. Get to grips with Bootstrap’s key features and quickly discover the numerous methods by which Bootstrap can help you develop web interfaces. Once you reach the final pages of this book, you ought to have mastered the frame’s ins and outs, and should be constructing highly optimized and customizable web interfaces.
The course will let you rapidly build elegant, powerful, and responsive interfaces for professional-level web pages utilizing Bootstrap 4.
This Learning Trail combines some of the best that Packt has to offer in one whole, curated bundle. It includes content in the following Packt products:
- Bootstrap by Example — by Silvio Moreto
- Learning Bootstrap 4, Second Edition — by Matt Lambert
- Mastering Bootstrap 4 — by Benjamin Jakobus and Jason Marah
Style and approach
This course can help you unearth the capacity of Bootstrap and will provide a step-by-step guide on how to create beautiful sites and model web applications.