Learn the basics, practical applications, and newest features of C# 8.0 and .NET Core 3.0 from specialist teacher Mark J. Price.
- Construct contemporary, cross-platform software with .NET Core 3.0
- Get up to speed with C#, and Current with all the latest features of C# 8.0
- Start producing professional web software with ASP.N…ET Core 3.0
In C# 8.0 and .NET Core 3.0 — Modern Cross-Platform Development, Fourth Edition, expert teacher Mark J. Price gives you all you need to begin programming C# software.
This newest edition utilizes the popular Visual Studio Code editor to operate across all major operating systems. It’s fully updated and expanded with new chapters on Content Management Systems (CMS) and machine learning with ML.NET.
The publication covers all the topics you need. Part 1 teaches the fundamentals of C#, such as object-oriented programming, and new C# 8.0 attributes like nullable reference forms, simplified change pattern fitting, and default methods. Part 2 covers the .NET Standard APIs, such as handling and querying data, monitoring and improving performance, working together with the filesystem, async streams, serialization, and encryption. Part 3 provides illustrations of cross-platform applications it is possible to build and deploy, such as web apps using ASP.NET Center or mobile programs using Xamarin.Forms. The book introduces three technologies for constructing Windows desktop applications such as Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), and Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, in addition to internet applications, web services, and mobile programs.
What you may learn
- Build cross-platform applications for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android
- Explore application development with C# 8.0 and. NET Core 3.0
- Research ASP.NET Core 3.0 and create Expert web applications
- Learn object-oriented programming and C# multitasking
- Query and control information with LINQ
- Use Entity Framework Core and utilize relational databases
- Discover Windows app development using the Universal Windows Platform and XAML
- Build cellular applications for iOS and Android utilizing Xamarin.Forms
Who this book is for
Clients with some prior programming experience or with a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) history, who wish to gain a good base using C# 8.0 and. NET Core 3.0.
There are no reviews yet.