There is a whole lot more to C than understanding the language syntax. The business looks for programmers with a rigorous, scientific comprehension of the principles and practices. Extreme C is going to teach you to use C advanced low-level power to compose effective, efficient systems.
Building on your current C knowledge, you will master preprocessor directives, macros, conditional compilation, pointers, plus a whole lot more. You may gain fresh insight into algorithm design, functions, and structures. You may discover how C will help you squeeze maximum performance from critical, resource-constrained software.
C nonetheless plays a critical role in 21st-century programming, remaining the core language for precision technology, aviations, space research, and much more. This book shows how C works with Unix, how to execute OO principles in C, and completely covers multi-processing.
In Extreme C, Amini motivates you to think, question, employ, and experiment yourself. The book is vital for anybody who wants to choose their C to the next level.
What you will learn
- Assemble innovative C knowledge on strong foundations, rooted in first principles
- Know memory structures and compilation pipeline and how they operate, and how to take from these
- Employ object-oriented layout principles into your procedural C code
- Compose non-native code that is near the hardware and squeezes maximum functionality from a pc system
- Master concurrency, multithreading, multi-processing, and integration with other languages
- Unit Testing and debugging, build systems, and inter-process communication for C programming
Who this book is for
Extreme C is for C programmers who wish to dig deep to the language and its capabilities. It will allow you to make the most of the low-level control C provides you.
There are no reviews yet.