Programming iOS 14 Book Description:
If you are grounded in the basics of Swift, Xcode, and the Cocoa framework, this book gives a structured explanation of essential real-world iOS app elements. Through heavy exploration and copious code examples, you’ll learn how to create views, manipulate perspective controls, and add attributes from iOS frameworks.
- Create, arrange, draw, coating, and animate views that respond to touch
- Use perspective controllers to manage numerous screens of port
- Master interface classes for scroll views, table views, text, popovers, split views, web views, and controls
- Dive into frameworks for sound, video, maps, and sensors
- Access user libraries: music, photos, contacts, and calendar
- Explore added themes, such as files, networking, and threads