You Know? About Search Engine Optimization Blogging Beginner in Digital Marketing
If you are new to the blogging world you have heard Search Engine Optimization SEO word many times. But you know what Search Engine Optimization SEO is and what is the benefit of SEO?
Simply you know that SEO is Search Engine Optimization and that means you maximize your website to permit search engines like Google to find you.
Search Engine Optimization for Beginners:
- Search Engine Optimization targets quality traffic
- SEO is good for promotion of your website. People who find your website on search engines are more likely to promote it on different social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Good SEO practices will improve user experience and promotion of your website.
Do You Know Exactly What is SEO?
- It is the Strategy of getting traffic from the “free”, “organic” or “natural” search results on search engines.
- It is also the experience of increasing quantity and quality traffic to your website through organic search results.
- People hardly visit the second page of search engines. So the main aim of Search Engine Optimization is to bring your website to the first page of search engines.
- The Good SEO performed more Organic traffic you will get.
Categories of Search Engine Optimization Blogging:
As we all know Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has two different categories first on-page SEO and Second off-page Search Engine Optimization. These both are very important for good of SEO campaign. But when it comes to search engine rankings they are on different sides.
1) On-page SEO:
- On-page SEO (also known as “on-site” SEO) is the act of optimizing different parts of your website that affect your search engine rankings.
- It looks at what your site is about.
- It is the act of upgrading different parts of your website that affect your search engine rankings. As you have control over your website you can change your own website.
- When you think of the most basic SEO tactics like using keywords in your copy and upgrade Meta description, HTML code, title tags that are the foundation for on-page SEO.
- It refers all the measures that can be directly taken within your website to improve its position in search rankings. This includes basic tactics like content quality and page performance. There are many factors of On-Page SEO. Click here for more information on On-Page SEO.
2) Off-page SEO:
- SEO refers to the factors as you can control your own website.
- It looks that is your site authoritative and popular?
- It also refers to page ranking factors that occur off your website, like back-links. It also has some promotion methods.
- There are some factors of On-Page SEO. Click here for more information on Off-Page SEO
1) External Links (Outbound Links)
- This link is also known as inbound links. It’s type of link that switch from one website to another. It also helps to improve authority of your website.
- In external links, quality and quantity of the links matters.
- If your quality of link is good it will improve reliability of your website.
2) Internal Links (Inbound Links)
- To connect internal pages of same domain internal link is used. It also helps to improve authority of your web pages and overall site too.
- If you use highest number of internal links which points toward a specific page on your site it will give a sign to Google that the page is important.
- Keyword research is the most important part of SEO which involves identification of popular words and phrases entered into search engines by people.
- Research of popular keywords are not only a big part of search engine optimization but it’s also a major element of content marketing. This is because you can find ideas for your new blog.
- When people type for any keyword in search engines it helps to create targeted content and by this, you can drive traffic to your site. Mostly traffic is likely to be converted.
How frequently should I do keyword research?
- As we know keyword research is not a one-off task. Always remember, your website content is built on keywords. You have to find new keywords constantly as many keywords are formed all the time.
- To create new website content, keyword research job is worth doing it. As a result, this will be helpful when you are creating content for a new website, starting a new blog post, to create awareness for your brand through content by giving a description of that.
- Keep your website content attractive and which fulfill the requirements of your audience. Don’t always just concentrate on popular keywords you have to also see the ever-changing ways of audiences for keyword research.
How to do keyword research?
- Do you know when keyword research? It starts with any topic or idea. This will only come from your knowledge and also you have to be active from the products and services you provide.
- Once you will have your list, you can identify how popular keyword is and how difficult it is to rank them on search engine results. To do this you have to enter a keyword in research tool like Google Trends.
- It’s not for only searching it also gives suggestions for new words that you haven’t thought of yet. A word when picked from anywhere will build many keywords with ideas for your Website content or any blog post.
SEO tools are important to help optimize a Blogging website for search engines. Many tools differ in the scope of their function yet also analyse different SEO factors. Some of the most important areas to be analysed are keywords, content, and social media(Search Engine Optimization Blogging)