Email Account acts as a virtual address for Email Messages. It is provided to you by your Email Account Provider (in most cases your Internet Service Provider) and contains information about your Username, Email Account Provider, Password and Email Settings
How to create email account?
Follow the steps below to create email account at mail.com for free:
- Click on the Free Sign Up Button
- Enter all mandatory fields (First Name, Last Name, Gender, etc.)
- Type in your desired Email Address out of our huge selection of 200 available domains (e.g. biker.com, accountant.com, chef.net, etc.)
- Choose a secure Password (at least 8 characters, mixing letters, numbers, lower and upper case, and using special characters)
- Select your Security Question, type in your Answer
- Verify your registration by typing the numbers in the captcha picture
- Click the “Accept” – Button underneath
That’s it! You’re done.
Enjoy your new email account immediately on any device of your choice!
Create email account and enjoy the benefits of mail.com
Looking for a new email account which offers powerful spam and virus protection? Do you need features to organize your time and manage emails and files easily? Your mail.com free email account is waiting for you. Benefit from great tools and features to keep your work safe and become more efficient. To create email account you will only need a few minutes and it’s easier than ever.
What comes with your mail.com free email account?
An email account at mail.com allows you to take advantage of many great tools and features, entirely for free:
- Wide range of domain options (jobs, hobbies, music, etc.)
- Freedom – You can use your account anywhere and anytime you like on your mobile device
- Online Calendar to manage your time efficiently
- And much more!