What is influencer marketing?
At a fundamental level, influencer marketing is a type of social media marketing that uses endorsements .product mentions from influencers–individuals who have a dedicated social following and are viewed as experts within their niche. Influencer marketing works because of the high amount of trust that influencers .they built up with their following, and recommendations from them serve as a form of social proof to your brand’s potential customers.
What is Social Media Influencer Marketing?
Social Media Influencer Marketing is the practice of building relationships with the people .who can build relationships for you. Whether an influencer’s audience is small or large. an influencer can reach consumers via their blogs and social networks that your brand may not be able to .
Components of an influencer marketing strategy
- Identify the topics of influence that speak to your brand’s target buyers.
- Vet the influencers who are a good contextual fit with your brand. Look for content quality, reach, engagement and an alignment of values with your brand.
- Relate and engage with to your target influencers via email and other social channels. Ask them to partner with your brand and offer them compensation to create mutually beneficial relationships.
- Measure all earned media and identify which influencers and which topics lift your brand the most.
- Repeat. Once you’ve identified who and what works best for your brand you can build a stronger influencer marketing strategy each time around.
What Are Social Media Influencers?
Over the last decade, we have seen social media grow rapidly in importance. According to the January 2019 We Are Social report, 3.484 billion people actively use social media – that’s 45% of the world’s population.
Inevitably these people look up to influencers in social media to guide them with their decision making.
Influencers in social media are people who have built a reputation for their knowledge and expertise on a specific topic. They make regular posts about that topic on their preferred social media channels and generate large followings of enthusiastic, engaged people who pay close attention to their views.
Brands love social media influencers because they can create trends and encourage their followers to buy products they promote.
Read also:keyword analysis for SEO