logo maker tools help us to build a customized logo for your brand or business in minutes that perfectly captures what you’re all about. Spark provides logo templates like the ones below to get you inspired, and you can remix any of these options to make it your own. Share your finished product with ease so you can get your logo out there in the world to tell your brand’s story!
The best logo designer software (paid-for)
1. Adobe Illustrator
Illustrator logo maker —part of the Adobe Creative Suite—remains the kingpin of graphic design software and for good reason. It packs a punch with a host of features that give you control over every aspect of your logo design.
- The pixel grid makes it easy to cleanly align objects.
- The precise shape-building tools, brushes, and advanced path controls give you the freedom to create almost any graphic you can think of.
- Perspective grids can help create realistic depth and distance.
- When color needs to be used sparingly, gradients can be very effective. Illustrator enables interactions with gradients directly on an object. Users can even apply gradients to individual strokes while still controlling placement and opacity.
If your main logo priority is creating the design quickly, logo maker could be just what you need. Even those without any previous design experience can create a brand new logo in minutes using this online wizard.
- There’s a huge selection of artwork to build on—more than 10,000 icons and images, all created by professional designers.
- Customization is somewhat limited. Once you’ve created a logo with a template, you can change the font, text, and colors, but the main template design remains the same.
- Once you’ve created and saved a logo, you can pay $39.99 to download the original artwork.
For someone who’s interested in quickly making a logo at a reasonable cost, Logomaker is a decent solution. However, the tool’s limited customization makes it a poor choice for creating highly stylized, unique logos
Like Logomaker, Laughingbird’s Logo Creator requires minimal design skills and investment with built-in templates and a reasonable one-time price.
- Laughingbird comes with over 170 logo templates and over 200 elements to drop into logos. You can also upload your own graphics to customize your logo further.
- There’s a range of special effects and text options to apply to logo templates.
- The design software costs $37 as a one-time fee with unlimited logo edits.
- The style of the logo templates tends to be bold and loud, so the software is best for informal companies.
It is affordable and easy to use logo maker, Laughingbird is a great option for those who want to quickly create a logo with a fun, less conventional look. If you’re going for a more traditional aesthetic though, it’s best to go with a tool that has more formal templates or more customization options
LogoYes is one of the simplest platforms features-wise on this list of logo maker tool. With preset graphic icons and fonts, the program allows you to create a basic logo in no time.
- The tool is very straightforward. There’s a drag-and-drop canvas where you add text and make small graphics tweaks, such as rotating, resizing, flipping, or repositioning elements.
- There are no special effects, and you can only use one graphic icon per logo.
- LogoYes only charges $0.99 to download a logo’s design files, including high-resolution versions.
If a very clean, basic logo is all you need and you’re on a small budget, this could be the option for you. The lack of special effects and other design features in LogoYes though makes it a poor choice for those who want a more intricate, stylized logo
Sothink’s logo maker Pro offers a lot of customizability for a one-time, reasonable price. There are plenty of features for creating a unique logo to fit your brand image.
- You have the choice of building on 300+ free templates and editing an existing logo or creating your own from scratch.
- Sothink has advanced coloring tools—choose a dominant shade and it will list relevant palettes for you to use.
- It has several vector drawing tools and a few dozen special effects, which can be applied to individual text letters.
- It costs $59.99 as a one-time fee to download the software.
For a one-time fee of roughly $60, you get a fair amount of logo design features with Sothink’s tool. The coloring tools, especially the palette suggestions, are particularly useful. Overall though, the effects of Sothink aren’t quite as advanced as Adobe Illustrator, making the designs looking a bit flatter.
Looking for the best free logo maker online?
The best free logo maker online can help bring a bit of simplicity to what can be an involved and sometimes overwhelming design process. While you wouldn’t use one for a paying client, a free logo maker online is just the thing when you need to come up with a simple logo, fast, whether you’re testing out ideas for a project or need something quick for a presentation.
Read also: Ultimate Guideline for Creating a Shop Logo