youtube account setting:
youtube account setting is you can change on YouTube. If you select your profile picture in the top-right corner of any YouTube page and select Settings, you’ll get to the account settings page.From here, you can change general settings, like your password and email preferences—basically how often YouTube sends you email updates. You’ll also find more specific options for playback and privacy settings, which we’ll discuss in more detail below.
Change YouTube email address
Your email address on YouTube is your Google Account email address (also known as your Google username). Find out how to change your Google Account email address.
If your channel is connected to a Google+ page, you can add more channel manager accounts or transfer ownership of your channel.
Change YouTube password
You sign into YouTube with your Google Account, so your YouTube password is your Google Account password.Find out how to change your Google Account password. Note that this will change your password for all Google services you use, like Gmail, Blogger, Calendar, and so on.
Change language for email notifications
Your YouTube emails are delivered in the default language for your country. If you’ve changed your YouTube language settings, you can change your email settings to match:
- Go to your Email Settings.
- Scroll down to Language to update your email notification language.
Change capitalization or accents of your custom URL
If you want to change the capitalization or accents/diacritics of your custom URL, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google+. Place your cursor in the top left corner for the Google + main menu and then select the page or profile associated with your channel
- Click the About tab, and under Links > Google+ URL, click Edit.
- A box will appear allowing you to make edits to the formatting.
Youtube Advanced Setting:
- Go to YouTube and sign in. Visit youtube.com in your web browser and sign in with your Google account if you’re not already signed in.
- 2Open the Creator Studio. Click your profile picture at the top-right and select Creator Studio.
- 3Navigate to your channel settings. Select “CHANNEL” from the left panel.
- 4Go to the advanced settings page. Click on the “Advanced” option under the “CHANNEL” header.
- 5Finished. You can also get to this page directly by going to youtube.com/advanced_settings.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Business Blog Write For Us | Submit Your Guest Post
Digital Treed is offering an opportunity to submit a guest post. We are looking for passionate content writers and guest bloggers to write for us following niche Finance, Business, Tech News, Social media Marketing, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, Hardware, Apps / Reviews, SEO, Marketing, Business Blogging, Startup and Entrepreneurship
Y2mate mp4 complete review: you can convert YouTube Videos to MP4 in 2021
YouTube is populated with several videos that are not easily found anywhere else, you can convert your favorite clips with y2mate mp4 conversion tool that Y2mate.com offers. That said, here you will learn what Y2mate is, and how it can be used to convert YouTube videos in MP4 format